Main topics of the conference
- The latest developments in the field of vehicle-to-vehicle and vehicle-to-infrastructure communication technologies, applications and services. How can we implement this throughout Europe?
- The final results of the COOPERS CVIS and SAFESPOT projects.
- Facts about cooperative mobility's contribution to safety, mobility as well as reduced environmental impact.
- Debates on the challenge to implement cooperative mobility in Europe.
- Ideas and solutions for overcoming the barriers concerning liability, privacy, regulation and standardization.
The conference is co-organised by the European Commission
, the Dutch Ministry of Transport, Public Works and Water Management, the leading cooperative mobility projects COOPERS, CVIS and SAFESPOT, as well as Amsterdam RAI.