The Cooperative Mobility Showcase 2010 comprises three interrelated events:
- The high level Cooperative Mobility Conference (24-26 March)
- Extensive live on-road demonstrations
- The i&CDrive exhibition.
Three days of inspiring presentations, challenging debates and high-level discussions will bring you:
- The latest developments in the field of vehicle-to-vehicle and vehicle-to-infrastructure communication technologies, applications and services
- The key final results of the COOPERS, CVIS and SAFESPOT projects
- Insight into cooperative mobility's contribution to road safety, efficiency and mobility as well as reduced environmental impact
- How Europe is mobilizing to create a market and implement cooperative mobility
- Ideas and solutions for overcoming the barriers created by liability and privacy issues, regulation and the need for standardization.
The opening day features VIP speakers including Camiel Eurlings
(Dutch Minister of Transport), Helmut Matschi
(Member of Board, Continental), Alessandro Coda
(EUCAR Research Coordinator), Giovanni Colombo
(European Institute of Technology), Gilles Vesco
(Vice-president for Mobility, Communauté urbaine de Lyon), who will all address future visions of cooperative mobility.
Live on-road Demonstrations
After four years of research and testing, the final results of COOPERS, SAFESPOT and CVIS will be presented at the live on-road demonstrations. Visitors will have the unique opportunity to experience hands-on, in numerous demonstrator cars on the public road and off-road safety demonstration area, the new techniques and applications in vehicle-to-vehicle and vehicle-to-infrastructure communication.
The i&CDrive exhibition of the Cooperative Mobility Showcase is integrated in Intertraffic Amsterdam 2010, the world s leading trade fair for the transport infrastructure, ITS traffic management, safety and parking sectors.
Download the conference flyer!